today - lah...

salam all.
today, I am a stay at home mom looking after my two boys. we woke up late, had our pancake and maple syrup super charged breakfast, went chit chat next door, then came back turning the living room upside down. I supposed to go to school for hopefully our last board meeting but I just decided to be absent from it since the decision was made at the last minutes before we all went home yesterday. for the record, the formal call letter stated that the meeting to be held from Monday to Thursday. anyway, I have been cleaning up a room so that the boys could have personal spot for fun and play. for the mean time time, I have moved the clothes rack to the next room and group their toys. grouping was a lot of work. so after being sorted, there are about 5 to 6 major types of toys. I am thinking of keeping them in a very large plastic box or just placing them in an open rack like a pigeon hole for sorting letters. perhaps a medium sized work desk as well in the room. they are already playing happily with the train set.
I am blogging from the laptop pc today. my intention was to update my VLE Frog app. I haven't opened it this holiday until yesterday when I had to access my google drive from my 1Bestarinet. anyway yesterday, I managed to update one app (learning site) on the movements of the Earth and the Moon. so I thought of doing some more today. but as usual, after I open my game or blog, the idea of frogging is off. well, perhaps next day...
there wasn't much of blogging either though. the boys want this and that, and then Danny wanted to nap. the laptop pc was just on standby. then I looked around the blog a little and decided to erase my from FB page. I have started another blog on that topic because I noticed that I got pretty, sometimes useful Whatsapp messages. for the time being, I have posting things at the other blog without fail. It has been pretty useful with that blogger app in that phone.
dinner is ready. just going to take the boys to bathe and clean up before daddy gets home. I am always like that. If not, my boys will not be playing since I always have to tell them not to do this, or do that, and plus we cannot play outside very much. It was not very hot today though...
well, I am blogging from the laptop pc because I find it hard to press the small key pad of the telephone. It is troublesome if I wanted to come up with a well thought, lengthy piece of idea. I am not reading much anyways.I was told that I may have to teach English next year, and I have told them that I only have the confidence to teach the lower levels. it has been five years since I last taught a class of English. I hardly read anything about teaching English nowadays.
signing off from my pc now.