to rid or not to rid of

my collection of cds and cassettes that I started in 1993. I bought a few more when I started working in 2004 and pretty much a halt after that because I was not really fond of the now music/ songs AND music now is available in digital format over the internet free or cheap. I don't use them for a few years already because I don't have a cassette player. CDs are played on the pc but too lazy to take them out- yes, no personal cd player. So they are just stored in a small drawer. I don't know if they are still healthy to come out and play.
hey, what else did I find? this CD was given to me as a token of appreciation when I donated perhaps 10 ringgit. I remembered that I have read about SM Amin and it was a bad comment.
see, 'penipu' or swindler. the guy is said to have used teenagers and children in the name of a religious school to collect donation but use the money for his own pleasure instead.
one blog highlighted about SM Amin's bekam centre.
one treatment plus some tonic/ herbal remedy cost about 900 ringgit was said to be donation. I am not sure what has become of him but I have for sure threw away the cd. I don't even open it. I thought perhaps I could use it in my classroom singing with my students when I first got it.
precious- a small note given to me by a friend. the year was 1994. I was in form 2,  she was in form 1. we both born in the same year but she had to attend the remove class (peralihan). I could not recall how did we became friends. it was almost natural, like the leaves meeting the wind and became used with such company.