one year overdue

presenting my first ever colour coordination effort. I wanted to replace the old curtain since deepavali last year, no kidding! that time, mr.husband told me that he would wash the curtain on deepavali holiday. then I said don't bother since I will replace it soon. I went to Nagoya a few weeks before that year deepavali but could not find colours that matches his taste. I haven't measured the windows yet though. day in, day out and I still didn't have the confidence to come up with a combination until just recently, I thought it has been long overdue and dirt and dust have been piling for an extra year! so I finally roughly measured the old curtain, but I actually had to give the measurements of the length of the railing and the length of the curtain top to bottom. anyway the measurements that I gave was good enough. after looking about , I just said to myself lets just combine this solid plain ivory with that orangy sheer. the result is a room with lighting good for photography- quite bright I should say. so I just had a thought to tone the combination later, may be one fourth dark brown on the upper side and brownish sheer or maroon sheer.
o.k that project later...