King's Empire - attacking Dragon Cemetary

Dragon Cemetary was launched some time after the Dragon Barrack was introduced.
So before attacking, I sent a scouting mission. BTW, the cemetary looks like the head of a dragon. This scouting stats show some few thousand of dragon soldiers.
This stat shows that thete's not much resources there. No scouts there as well, and that is why I was able to send one scout and able to gather information.
To attack, I could only send dragon soldiers. So I just sent every single soldier that I have got.
I n this attack, I used the Frost Signet so that I'd get better items when attacking the cemetary.
Good luck boys!
This shows the number of wounded soldiers that could be healed. This also tells me that if there are too many wounded soldiers, the number of soldiers that have died is also high.
So here were the stats from the other camp.
Here is my battle stat. As you could see, the loss is quite massive. This type of soldier is expensive. Tell y'all later about its recruitment.

So what do I get from the attack? The red Blood Stone used to research dragon soldiers healing. It is not really of enormous importance. Perhaps I would collect them just enough fir Level 1 research.