King's Empire Ancient Sanctuary event

Currently, it is the ancient sanctuary event when players are rewarded with great prizes if they are able to defeat levels 15-25 ancient sanctuaries, 15 being the lowest. each levels will give different rewards. it is an occasional event in kings empire.
so target is locked. this level 25 sanctuary appeared after I have conquered five sanctuaries, 4 which I won over yesterday and one this morning. I set my target on sanctuaries of level 18 and above because the higher the level the more I can score and the more the score the better prizes I'd get at the end of the event.
you can see that my knights and squires are on their way to attack the sanctuary.
the result is I won.attack power is about 31million plus 24million acquired from powerful runes.
as you can see, the mages failed to initiate their magical powers.
as you can see here, the sanctuary's strength 4mill. the soldiers are only skeletons, ghost riders and the suicidal larvae. the item I got is the prize- 10 Blinking Parts that could produce Meat Grinder which is soldiers.
the wounded soldiers from the attack that could be healed