boring ke hape entah haku nih...

I just made the above clip, featuring Jack Hu Nuoyan's songs. I found the songs on an MP3 search app. Long time no hear them. I bought the release in a recording tape. It has been kept for some 10 years I suppose! I really like this album.
Today I am feeling like bored and angry. I have just finished with dividing students into classes for next year. Amendments were made here and there for a few times already. Some teachers may have told their students about next year's arrangement. The kids may have told their parents and the parents who are not satisfied with the arrangements have voiced that unsatisfactory feeling. What I am angry about is the teacher defending that the student is clever and should be given a chance to learn in a better class. FYI missy, if the student scored 5A, we can talk. The student is moving to the second best class, so what seems to be the problem?
For next year's arrangement, the school has decided to stream the students by percentage of performance regardless the grades. Many teachers themselves still have this mindset of labeling a  class with students performance. For example in our school, label A,B, and C indicated that students are of minimal academic achievement, for A classes being the lowest. But, being in a clever class also bring about attitude problems. Take my year five R. Most of them do not do homework. Work in the class are just done at minimum effort. All they want to know is the correct answer without trying to find them out. They just know how to copy. Still unsuccessful in changing their study habits. In other words, I  cannot act as a fascilitator yet.