photo blogging

I have thought of placing a shoe rack in the front porch for ages. I was thinking of the type that looks like the pyramid, but a colleague suggested that I use the hook hanger instead. Nifty!
Oh, how I love this design! I have wanted these fridge door handle cover for long. The material is a bit smooth, but is still o.k. I saw one design with little kitties on but I thought later perhaps.
Is a ceramic knife fancy? I saw some sets being sold at Groupon. Before I buy any, I decided to try on one. I did not see any bread knife. I would love to buy one. If you like bread, better try Oldtown white coffee restaurant's bread. After toasting, the loaf does not easily harden. I need thebread knife because the loaf is not sold readily divided.
Revamped KFC french fries. I think it is coated in herb and spices batter. Nice indeed, nicer than that of McD's.