King's Empire mission: annihilation

Here I am back into King's Empire game app. Today, I have been trying to completely destroy the Scarlett Crusaders level 11 camps right after each attack and bring hime as much loot as possible. In the morning, my attempt only brought the camp to level 4, so I added a few more thousands into the troop.
o.k so here's my guys went for the attack. Hm... looks like he's going out for an evening stroll. Oh, that is just a representation. Actually there were about 75K of soldiers in that troop.
As the pic shows, the outcome is the level 11 was flattened to level 2 and the camp is still standing. Now let's study the stat.
Part of the troop ...
As you can see, my sorcerer the Battle Mage failed to show off his magic skills of Fire Storm which possiblity of trigger in 30%.
Here is the stat of the target camp. Not very many people in there but hard to be wiped out.
So from this attack, I have gotten some resources to build my city and army. I'll show you the Army Restoration when I use it later.