King's Empire attacking a level 11 Scarlet Crusader- accomplishment

well, nothing. just me, finally abolished one of those level 11 Scarlet Crusaders camp. o.k let's study what I hv done.
Target is locked.
Target is completely destroyed in a single attack (yeay, finally!)

About 130K soldiers went out for this attack. Experienced more casualties than yesterday's attack. But nevertheless, the Battle Mage managed to cast Fire Storm. I am not sure of the scale though, but I thought it was rather small. Anyways...
See, there are still many not killed the camp seemed to be wiped out.
Some resources plundered. Rune fragments can be collected to summon whole rune to boost attack, defense, march speed and soldiers healing power.
Actually I am in the middle of a meeting. Perhaps I would get back to this post later. Or to this blog later... Whatever.