daring attempt

oh nothing. just me, cooking butter sauce!
So today, we bought roasted chicken at Tesco Semenyih. I saw the lemon-orange roast promotion but unfortunately, the flavour was not available. We just bought the usual black pepper roast. I have been thinking of cooking butter sauce since I have tried Tesco's quick cook salmon in butter sauce. The sauce is o.k though it is a bit thin and under seasoned. The meal really sparked me to make some butter sauce and I just started to take the action seriously today. But seriously, I just started researching on it when Danny was taking his afternoon nap. I saw one recipe that needed cream. Pass that coz no cream in the house. Then I saw a tutorial and it made me think it is so very easy to prepare butter sauce- just boil (or simmer) lemon juice and its zest and then add in some butter. I thought it is easy watching it from the video tutorial. Walla! This is how I did.
I guess this is the fanciest of cooking that I hv done, hehe...

There's the zesty orange butter sauce.
Zesty indeed. A bit runny this time but hope to improve at another time.