late again ...

Nothing. It's just having my lunch at tea break for the third day.
Busy on my first week back at work full time. Some teachers still have not done with their classes' SAPS. The problem with some of them is that they did not want to be bothered with it during the holidays. Yes they could if they tried to get them done before the holidays. Examination was carried out 3 weeks before the holidays and some still struggle with markings on the third week. The first week of holidays, everyone was expected to have done with uploading the marks on SAPS server, but unfortunately, I had to call quite a number of them to complete it on the second week of holidays. At the moment, I have done with printing of result slips for all classes after urging some more of the teachers to be quick. What upsets me the most was some teachers who have been using SAPS continuosly over the years seem to be lost of what to do while those who have not been using it for quite some time did not give me much of a headache.
Next week, time for me to print exam analysis. That could take at least 2 days if I have late lunches again, or it would take longer ...