phew...!

hi all.
this time blogging from my quite new lenovo s.phone. just last month, the system crashed. the phone restarted on its own everytime I used the phone for more than 5 minutes. then Mr. Husband kindly adjusted it by reformatting the OS and stuff. I just got it back according to my usage this few days. I almost could not blog via the blogger app because when I tried to download via playstore, it prompted that the OS version doesn't support the blogger app. just now I remembered that lenovo got its own store and I get to install the blogger app for the xxxxth time! haha to that...
see my big boy poses for the camera. I wasn't expecting that.  this morning when I get the clothesline out under the sun, Farhan took his scooter to play. it was quite hot already. so after I was done with the washing, I took my s.phone and snapped a few photos while talking to him. when I called his name, he posed ever so effortlessly... mummy got excited thus puji a little!
baby Danny is infected with a little flu and has been taking his meds for 4 days. seem better than before but a little sleepier. I told the doctor that Danny's last flu was quite stubborn that had been with him for nearly a month despite the meds taken. so he proposed a stronger concoction. so far, Danny doesn't have much trouble taking the docs meds even it is a bit bitter than usual. last time he took polarax which is much sweeter and flavour wise than the current tridine.
tomorrow Mr. Daddy will take care of the boys because ummi balik kampung. mummy will try to get home asap dearies...