feels like Sunday

relieved for this holiday... actually, I just realized about this holiday on Monday when we teachers were taking our seats before the weekly assembly started. then when I was leaving the first class I entered afterwards, I was telling the students to bring some books for Tuesday and they again reiterated that Tuesday is a holiday lah teacher.
o.k no problem. I feel like today is a Sunday since I had to work last Saturday. I have been working until late in the afternoon this two weeks, so working last Saturday was pretty taxing. just this afternoon, I saw the problem with SAPS database. I have imported year 1-4 students list of names into the database, but unfortunately those names do not appear when the teachers are trying to register subjects and classes taught. don't know where went wrong and I would call the help desk tomorrow. anyway, I had a good dinner of rice cooked in tomato puree served with some meatball marinara and lettuce. tomorrow, I hope will start sensibly. hope tonite will end sensibly as well - in the first place!