put on hold/ tergendala

Actually, there were a few things that I have lined up to be done this month, but especially two weeks ago, I was pretty occupied with work and those plans just went straight into the drain. For the revamp of my working accomplishment, I have decided to work for 8 hours like most 9-5 working people. So, I punched in at 7:20 and will leave for home at 3pm. It has been a routine this 3 weeks. I got home at about 3:30 and still have time to cook and bathe the children and watch a little AOD re-run. I have to opt for this working hour because I cannot do much if I take my work home. Example, I need to mark papers and I could do it at home, but when I got home, I have to prioritize on housework and then I got tired and then I would just bring back the papers unmarked!
Actually, I like this flexible working hours. Convenient, and make us happy.