happy happy pagi Jumaat

This morning I had two extra learning periods in the class that is the least liked. Anyway, after solat dhuha performed in jemaah, only 1 period left of that 2. So upon entering the class I decided not to teach visual arts (as stated in the time table) and teach them a couple of science questions instead. When I walked into the class, I noticed only 12 out of 24 students turned up today. That is the scenario with such a class. In a few minutes time, a few of them were talking about our last visual arts activity when I asked them to collect dead leaves and turn them into artwork. It seemed like most of them liked the activity, and furthermore, it was an outdoor activity. So that instance, I decided to pass on science technical learning and give them leeway. We did some origami this morning. Each student can fold anything at all and if they do not know anything to fold, they would have to learn from their friend. Everybody had fun and relaxed a bit. At the end of the session, a few students folded paper plane and flew them happily. Aku maleh nak maraha l. Biarlah diorang nak suka2 pd pagi yg hujan2 tadi...