we went to bed at 9 last night/ semalam tidur pukul 9 malam

I can't believe it! My boss was still talking about I do not know what in 45 minutes when the rest of us thought that the 'meeting' has over.Well, partly my fault for not having early lunch, I was already feeling super hungry and aching in the head part. At about 3pm, the content of the 'meeting' should have been fully delivered, but it took the boss 45 minutes to close and finally allow us to leave the board room. Actually, it was a seminar delivered on protocols over various functions in school. It was a rather needed seminar, at least to conduct the Monday assembly so that it would look neat and more presentable that it has been. It is especially important at present time that the school will be hosting a takraw event next week. Guru Besar taknak malu besar! So at about 4pm, I finally got out of the school ground. With Cikgu R*hayu eating at her favourite place which has also became my favourite eatery as well. It has been a few months since I last had nasi goreng ikan masin. The last one I had at Tesco Semenyih food court used salted fish with prickly small fish bones in it- sumpah tak order sana lagi.Got home at about 5pm and prepared steamed chicken over cooked rice. I already tapau kailan in salted fish sauce- mmmmh yummy! Took my boys home at about 6pm and served the dinner. Daddy got home at about 7pm. After he had his dinner, I asked him to brought An upstairs since An nowadays like to watch TV and ignores me when I ask him to go upstairs with me. I allowed the boys to play for a while in the bedroom, then prep them for bed and all were already dozed off in no time. The boys were awake since 3pm. I was already flat too.
I am on personal leave today. The babysitter has something today.



Visited photobucket.com after some time. Now available as android app. Will look up for it later.
Just done with cooking. Have a good dinner.