school is out ... for now!

salam all.
The month of March is welcoming the school holidays yet again! But still have to go to school for additional but casual class session. This year not teaching year 4 and 5 so not too busy and still could go places or just stay at home and not worry about school. I just have exam papers to give marks. I have finished with marking and then will soon update them on SAPS server. I hope SAPS will be healthy once I log on. After class this afternoon, I had lunch, gather things to take home and then off home. I have just finished my last batch of marking and decided to take 5 by changing my blog layout. I just revert to the simple layout and make sure the wordings are large (14px). So tired, want to take a nap. I let the boys nap over at the baby sitter. Last night, little Danny wasn't sleeping well.
I have also started fixing my FROM FB page. I just deleted all of the images with broken links and updated the page with new images. Quite a work. I am afraid I would be too lazy after a few times!