KMBM


When I was fetching my boys next door this morning at about 6:40, I saw the moon was shining in full mode and it fascinated me so much. So this afternoon after I have finished with typing worksheets which also pertaining to the Moon, I searched a bit over the internet and came across a web page:
moonconnection.com
The image on top is the calender of the phase of the Moon this month seen from the Northern Hemisphere.
Other things- it has been raining for three days. The air is a bit colder now. The brown plants are fast turning green. Thank God for this blessing. Is this the result of cloud seeding? ~Just wondering.
KMBM? Kala Malam Bulan Mengambang (When the Full Moon Rises)- a film by Mamat Khalid which I have watched. Not sure about the critics, but I personally liked it and it proves that I recalled this movie too upon seeing the silvern moon this morning. Full moon- which also reminds me of The Underworld movies. Last year on Wiki, I noticed that the fifth movie was ready for release. With the evolution of vampire movies, I still like the idea of vampires conquering the night. Conservative, ae? But some things better remain as the orthodox!