Was just about to cook spaghetti in tomato sauce ...

11:30a.m is usually the time I start cooking for lunch. Just to be quick and just eat anything available in the freezer, I decided to cook some spaghetti in tomato sauce. Then I thought we just had it 2 weeks ago. So I looked up the shelf in case there is something else and found a can of tuna. Hm... long time no cook tuna with spaghetti so I quickly search for a recipe online and lucky me to have all the basic ingredients in the fridge. Super easy and lunch was ready in less than 45 minutes.
I need to tidy up a room today and fetch Danny to the baby sitter next door. Cleaning was only half way done until now. The fact is I am at lost because when I clear a segment, another segment will be piled up with stuff. As if I have to stuff them in a box and send them elsewhere to solve this. Well, there are work related things that I intend to bring back since the teachers' room is ready after being renovated last school holidays. If that couple of boxes were cleared, it would give me a peace of mind too!
Start working next Monday~ hm...