I don't think you mean it, REALLY

ok, just got back from my medical leave and so pis*ed to know that I have to update at SPS. WTH is that. Oh, Sistem Pengurusan Sekolah. I have read about somewhere in facebook and everybody was condemn*ng it. Yeah, now I also condemn*ing it! This SPS is a database. It also looks like VLE Frog. It looks like facebook as well. The shit*y thing about it is that it doesn't work in line with the existing database. Fill up SMM, then fill up APDM then fill up SPS. Blood*hel* macam cikgu-cikgu ni kerani data separuh masa. Dibuatnya server slow, jadilah cikgu2 kerani sepenuh masa. Good job KP*M, you guys really know how to make full use of human resource.
Yeah, so I tried to be an obedient employee and went to upadate my profile on the SPS server. I have tried for two days but still inaccessible. SPS says that it is sorry for the inconvenience caused. Sorry? I seriously think you don't mean it!