terasa nak komen...

The bride is trying hard to look young at 40, trying to keep up with the 29 years old husband perhaps, but in my eyes, it is the young husband who has to keep up with the aging wife...

Zain/Rozita 
Puan Rozita Che Wan berbulan madu dengan Encik suaminya. Semoga berbahagia.


For myself, actually, I am currently on medical leave for 14 days. I just had a condition called blighted ovum- a pregnancy where the gestational sac developed without the fetus inside it. On the 5th or 6th week, I had increased pv bleeding after bleeding lightly (and painlessly) the week before. The fourth doctor (in 2 weeks) who did the ultrasound scan on me suggested that I undergo the d&c procedure.

 Ward view from my bed at 5 in the morning. Got admitted at about 1a.m and could not really sleep. My dinner was at 7pm and I had to stop eating and drinking from 2a.m. Fortunately Mr. husband packed some leftover sweet bread before we went off earlier in the evening. I forget to ask him to buy me some more food before I got admitted then.
 My first hospital food. Straight after the d&c procedure, my brother came and bought me some food and I was eating like a hungry bear for I had been fasting for almost 16 hours. This soup tastes good with some cilantro in it.

Adoi all the time!

Me, Mr.husband and our son Farhan had been waiting at the ER for about 2 hours before the doctor called me in. In the morning, I asked a doctor about her working hour, and she answered that she started her shift at 9p.m last night and would finish the shift at 1p.m- about 16hours! While waiting at the ER, I heard people were complaining amongst them about how slowly the doctor at the ER were working. I guess we Malaysians lack appreciation on certain (perhaps all) jobs. We do not even try to understand others' situation. I bet if the doctors quickly ask questions about patients' conditions, people would also complaint if that was all needed to assess their condition! If one has been working for 16 hours non-stop without proper rest, food and loo, I doubt one could give the best.
Thank you all at the Kajang GH. My stay there for 2 nights had been good for me.