mujur hari ni cuti umum ...

salaam maulid rasul...
The whole week last week, the baby sitter was down with dengue fever. I thought she was having the lesser form of fever but then on Tuesday when I called, the son told me that she was suspected with dengue and that her condition is worsen by day. Another neighbor who was just looking after one baby was willing to care for my boys last week. On Saturday, she was admitted for 2 nights. Then we decided to send our boys to their granma in Cheras. Farhan would have no problem being taken care by his granma but Danny would! As I have predicted, he cried non-stop for almost 2 hours after we left him. So I had to go back and sleep at his  granma's place to calm him. Early Monday morning, I drove to school and after school I drove back to Cheras as early as I could. Danny did not seem too upset when I got there. At about 4pm we drove back home.
I was so tired already when we were finally home I have to cook (and just made froed rice for two), clean things and continue looking after the boys. Daddy came home with some sakura hitohira. I am not sure of what kind of a cookie it is, but it tastes like macaron and filled with white chocolate. A pretty treat.
Tuesday is a holiday. Slept until 8 something and forget about typing school work. Esok saja, yah!