been a while indeed ...

with the craze of games in smart phones, I rarely visit neopets.com like I used to. So just now spent a few minutes browsing the usual things, sent my neopet to be pampered at the Neolodge for less than 10 Neopoints (10NP) and sold my shares. Got serious NP today haha! I haven't gone back to playing games there, now for already some four years. I do long for Altador Cup trophy, new plots and that AAA and Abigail game challenges, but if I do play, I am afraid that I won't be doing anything- or even think of anything else!
Well actually this morning, I went to work for a meeting. The school call it mesyuarat- i.e meeting but it's merely a briefing. The admin must have their board meeting already and just called on other teachers to take orders. And the headmaster always have to give lengthy opening speech. Em... lets continue on ghis later. The boys are sleepy already