It has rained for more than 24 hours ...

All day yesterday was wet and gloomy. Raining for 24 hours was almost like bringing us devastating news. The father of Ummi who takes care of my children has just passed away. Her whole family rushed back to Bangi for burial ceremony. Her husband has already left for work. He was wondering why only then at 7.30a.m that they were told about the news. Ummi though crying believed that her father could have died in his sleep.Condolences to Ummi and her whole family.
So my plan to leave Danny with her is out of mind then. I have planned to take Farhan shopping. Buying our usual groceries anyway! The day just did not start right. I have not paid my credit card outstanding balance and could not find the statement that I have already got, so I called the card centre bla bla bla and that took me 15 minutes. Then I realized I only had 100 bucks and not enough to pay the outstanding, so stop by Bank Islam Semenyih to withdraw some more cash and plosh... my card was not accepted by both ATMs. One of the machine would usually accept the card, but this morning really upsets me. I just rushed to Tesco in hopes that one of the few ATMs would accept my card. O.k luckily accepted on the second try on AmBank ATM. One problem solved in a peculiar manner.
Then we got home. While eating, I decided to boil some water for coffee. A few minutes later, fire just extinguished- out of gas! Gas arrived safely past 11 a.m but something wrong with the hose fixture that I could smell gas. There was also a small hissing sound from the fixture. Feeling all wrong and disoriented, I answered daddy's calls back and forth about that damaged gas fixture, and almost to no conclusion, but in 5-10 minutes later, I decided to cook using the electric rice cooker instead of buying meals outside. I do not want to tire myself taking the children out again. It was somewhat coincidental that I bought some precooked baby food for Danny. So, he ate some of it as breakfast, munched on some biscuits in the afternoon, and soon when the porridge is ready from the electric rice cooker, he had his usual rice.
Em... just wondering if SYABAS still insists that the state would not have sufficient water supply...