gah!

This morning, I had a hard time fixing things at my blog. Somewhere in the middle, the Pages tab just did not appear and a few added widgets did not work as well. I tried to revert and delete things that was recently added, but then at last I re-uploaded the xmls- and start over.
 I just dropped by a few blogs of the teachers that I have helped in the past, and ...
 
suddenly feel proud to announce the anniversary of my blog though nothing much to be publicized! Why a ram? No monkey clipart, bhahaha!
Today is still pretty gloomy, as if it is still mourning for the departed.  I called mom since we were not quite talking during my last visit just last Saturday. The conversation was about food. On my last visit, she looked quite healthier than before.
Both babies are sleeping. Guess I'd play a round of game before they wake up!