fixing... AGAIN

Gloomy weather today. So lazy to take the kids out. I would usually take my boys or Farhan shopping once during the weekdays. Farhan now knows to ask me to take him out!
So today as usual nothing much to do. I just decided to pin things that caught my attention from FB. Hm... hope I am not too lazy to update the page once in a while. Then fixing some more broken links on my blog. The truth is, I need a lot of fixing to do- with downloading video and editing. It is easy but I just need time. Sometimes, I could be so immersed in all of it- html and stuff.
Stumbled upon a blog- a Malaysian blog. I think the blogmaster is an English teacher but I tell you the English is so hard to understand. Don't talk about the grammar, even her vocabulary is so limited and no research is done beforehand. No wonder our children is still language-challenged. Yeah, I have so much time to browse through the blog and critic! You know what, practice lagilah cikgu. Jangan ambil duit BISP tapi cuma buat bayar duit ansuran kenderaan peribadi saja.