Stock up

Hopefully enough for 2 months!
I went to The Store yesterday and was really happy to see Farhan's formula sold cheaper, but I could not buy any because I did not bring enough cash. So this afternoon I bought as much as I could afford. Besides buying on sale infant formula, I too make sure that I would not miss diapers on cheap sale. Middle priced brands like Petpet and Drypers could cost at only 30 cents per piece if they are given discounts. One other thing that is best to be bought cheaper is shower foam. Brands like Gervanne, Ginvera, New and Trendy are not bad and always sold cheap at The Store. My buying experience shows so far that it is much cheaper to buy shower foam in a bottle than a refill pack.
So where does this cheap buys take me to? This is how I get little enjoyment- the small amount of cash left from these buys could be used on chocolates, premium fruits, the best butter or some other luxuries once in 2 months. Better than nothing I guess.