Selamat Hari Kebangsaan

Cuti hoh today? Berkat penggal pemerintahan yg lepas. Dia tahulah dia siapa, hahah!
When I was schooling, I remember that the celebration of 31st. August was called National Day- Hari Kebangsaan. When I started teaching, I realized that most people refer to this celebration as Hari Merdeka. I still refer to this celebration as National Day, never an Independence Day. Why do I say this? Nothing, actually! Just saying my thoughts.
Anyway, here are some shots taken on the day the school held a creativity day to commemorate 2013 National Day.


 Our beloved flag as portrayed by these young artists out of used materials. Good try, children!


 


 Busy with their work, but not too busy when the camera has eyes for them. Cheese!


Uhm, not very pleasing to the eyes. Still need to work on the cleanliness issue.

Well done to the organiser and the participants.
31st. Aug. and 16th. Sept. are both significant to us Malaysians. Grateful to our previous leaders and continue to flourish our soil. Without prejudice (dah macam PTPT*N plak, hahah!) and tawakkal (yakni berserah kepada Allah (leaving it all to God's will) setelah berusaha- ingat tu KENA BERUSAHA)