I Saw Bears

Gotcha!
It's a song played quite frequently on babytv and I grow to love it. Actually there are a lot of shows on babytv that I find entertaining, refreshing and even informative. Perhaps we could share them one of these days. Let's share this song for now. Just a clip taken with my smartphone.

I saw bears made food in pairs
Oh it was amazing
How amazing
So amazing
All these bears made food together
Hehehe hahaha
I saw the bears in pairs and laughed
I saw apes that cut and scraped
Oh it was amazing
How amazing
So amazing
All these apes made food together
Hehehe hahaha
I saw the apes that scraped and laughed

Full video



It is a hot today, only two hours was needed to dry the clothes under the sun. When baby Danny woke up at about 7:45 this morning, I immediately took the boys out to buy some breakfast. We got back home almost an hour later and took the breakfast to have a feast with the closest neighbour. We had a good chat while eating and got home at about 10am. Baby is already feeling very sleepy I guess because he would usually have his nap in about one hour after he has woken up. So I quickly bathe him and give him some milk and only then starts the washing machine. I am also attempt to fix broken video links in my blog today. See if they could be fixed.
The long holidays is fast ending. Work starts again next Monday. And not forgetting the cuti berganti on Saturday on the first week coming back to work. I have a plan in mind to apply for a day off to visit relatives. See what happens lah...