another backdated post

Hey you guys, nak raya dah, but there is one post I intended to blog about two months ago after I have helped another colleague in building her blog. I was given one month, but the whole thing was done in a week- the very last week before the assignment was handed over. For the job done, I was rewarded with chocolates and a nice make up bag. Akak tu pengedar barangan Avon! Thanx anyway lah akak.
It is pretty quiet here today. Almost every neighbour has gone off somewhere for the coming hari raya. Anyway, two nights in a row, do not know which neighbour just sparked my anger for throwing their damn firecrackers at the back of my home.The first night, the firecracker was thrown at 10pm. Daddy went out at saw the suspect at the front of the suspected home. Ya lah, bongok tu takkan berdiri dekat dengan mercun tu, mestilah dia campak dan berdiri jauh2. The next night which was just last night, was thrown at about 8pm. This time daddy just heard footsteps running and nobody was in sight. Ha, tentulah bongok yg daddy nampak semalam. Dia tau hari ni kalau dia campak mesti daddy keluar tengok dan akan nampak dia. So bongok tu cepat lari balik. The thing is the bongok is the bapak. Is this the way we set example for children to follow? Playing with firecrackers the last time I remember is against the law. Nobody is doing anything to those who sell what more to take action on people who play. All we do is just sabarlah- wtf sabar. Esok ko da tua ganyut sakit jantung, duduk dalam kawasan orang melantak main mercun, masa tu cakapla sabar pada diri  kau sendiri kan!
Hm... tajuk lain cerita lain pulak! I am so tired of this firecracker playing. I do not know why people in my housing taman play firecrackers on every holidays and sometimes almost every day. So benci kepada mereka that do not know how to live in a society.