Benci/ Hatred

I thought my work is done until I realized of one more thing to do. If I do not get it done, I would get scolded. It was not my responsibility to begin with. I was just helping out until it became what I must do.
Itulah yg aku benci.
Anyway, I chaperon 2 students to SMK Bandar Sri Putra to compete in Saintis Muda competition. It took me an hour to gather all the consent letters. Yes, it was my fault not have done with them a day earlier but if the letters were better organized in the office, I would easily find them. I managed to reach the target school in time for the competition. Thinking back about this participation, our KP had decided not to participate earlier. I thought she decided on her own.Then one teacher told me that she came to that decision after discussing with a couple of other teachers. Well, she was discussing it with the wrong group of teachers. Or I should say that she should have asked who brought the students to the competition last year. I am glad that things turned out fine despite the miscommunication.
In the afternoon, I made my way to the nearest Maybank branch to open trust fund account for Danny, but he is not yet older than 6 months (that is next week by the way), so I just bank in some money in Farhan's account and pay my car's monthly.
It was already 3pm when I got home. I have my mind set fot SAPS. All is well now.
Have a good night.