the stats had me looking back ...

My intention this afternoon was to upload scores onto SAPS server but I have forgotten to pack the test papers home. My friend Ya*a came to visit to collect her survey form and I just hurried home soon after she left and only came to realize that the test papers are still on my desk after 5 minutes driving. O.k, may be I try again tomorrow. So I continued with playing KoC, but the server was taking too long to respond. Again, perhaps I try that again tomorrow. I carried on with thinking what else to do with my blog- adding some tickers perhaps, or mend broken links, or- something. I was just looking at the stats and just clicking on some popular links. I realized those links contained poems and haiku that I have written in the past. Suddenly, it occurred to me that I have indeed lacking in this department for a long, long year. Even, I could not write anything decent. Writing was always in my blood since primary school. And poems have been my main interest during my secondary schooling days. Somewhere along the way to this age, I got busy and then lazy. And all my creativity turn into melancholy like my days as they are now...
Anyway, I had a dragging conversation with cikgu Nor*a this morning. We started our chat about an item that she bought at Ikea that I saw on her working desk. That topic of mix and matching furniture turned into taking photographs, then we talked about baking, and lastly jumped into how to cook fast and maximizing the use of ingredients that we have bought. I realized that cikgu Nor*a likes to talk and talk and talk. Despite the lotsa talking, she is a great and effective teacher. I have learnt a lot from her by just looking at her teaching notes. She also keeps her own teaching notes apart from the compilation that we have to pass up every week
O.k, what else? See, lost words again. Waiting for the chicken rib to be roasted and ready for dinner tonight.
Love ^-^