Hm... KSSR?

Do you want to know what is KSSR? Do you REALLY want to know what KSSR REALLY is? o.k, look at these images and tell me your thoughts.




To me HONESTLY, K*S*S*R is Kasi Sempit Semua Ruang- make way for the files! As you could see in the last picture, the class is already full of students but what can I say, there's a big cupboard for keeping big fat files in the way. And you know what? The school is running in 2 sessions. This year, one class have one gigantic cupboard to store those files, next year one class will start to have two such cupboards. May be the students can sit on the cupboards the, or perhaps in the cupboards itself so to speak!
And we haven't started on the SPPBS system! Currently, I am not a direct user of the system, but I already find it annoying. The user manual to begin with- I think 95% of it is not in line with Menu in the system. I have used many different systems, and the operation is quite similar to one another so I do not really need a manual, but this SPPBS system, the Menu itself is just confusing and made me go around the same thing. Perhaps SPPBS should learn from SAPS before it begins operation.