golden wrap? more like ...

thanx to daddy, today treating us to an expensive fast food- KFC Golden Wrap. this is actually our 2nd time having it. watching its ad campaign, one would be enticed to buy it for lunch, but once it is unwrapped, I wish I hv bought something else instead for the price of about 12 bucks. the biggest issue with this meal is the taste- all you are left with is the heat from I am not sure, but I think it is white pepper that is so hot I do not think is necessary. and meat just taste chicken, meaning not well seasoned. come on, even if we just deep fry chicken at home with only turmeric and salt rub, it does taste better than chicken taste. overall, it is not tasty. kalau bahasa kasor aku kata teruklah. it is not even golden for heaven's sake! more like ... a dead chicken??? ha well, picture shows that we hv finished eating