after the clothesline is pulled ...

if it is a hot day, I would usually hang clothes outside and get them all prepared for later use by 2pm. Ironing will only take place immediately if baby is well asleep or up without crying. my  trustworthy steam iron makes my work super fast. The water used to steam by the way is quickly drying up. Actually, it is funny to recall the day I bought this iron at Senheng last year. The sales person doesn't know much of what she is selling. I asked about the many buttons on the iron. "Oh, this is to make more steam," she said, but when I read the instruction manual, that button is for vertical steaming. Loitering around the shop all day but don't know much about its product. I am never buying there anymore, and goods are expensive some more. I enrolled in the loyalty programme as well but never get any discounts or stock clearance notification, just a few ads on really expensive goods that can be bought by monthly payment at no interest.
K, today, my work with clothes are done. Having some lunch now.