vocabulary



Let's see my progress in the language department!



When I say 'oi', it means 'I want'. It's a Chinese word meaning like.



These are the first few Chinese phrases that I have learned. Everytime daddy could take me out, he would ask me to put on my slippers 'cheuk hai' then 'chut hui- let's go out'.


Mummy taught me goodnight before daddy went to bed 'tido' when I was just 22 months.
When I see this bowl, I know mummy has my favourite meal- soup 'sup'. If I want to have my daily meal, I'd ask 'asik aaaa' means I want to eat already.

If I have something dirty 'kotor' in my hands,  I would ask mummy to wash 'cuci'. Mummy will bring me to the kitchen sink or the bathroom to have them clean.


The latest word I have learned- when it rains 'ujan', it is wet 'basah'

And lots more I have learned, especially food names because mummy is concerned that I am not eating much! Learning more words and phrases as I am getting older.

Ai lao yu!