today- last day of schooling in 2012

Finally, a longer period of holidays ~ um, not really though! The teachers would just be not teaching. We still have to come back to school if we are asked to. As a Students' Assessment/ Evaluation Coordinator, I still have pending stuff with the #@&% SAPS Online, meaning that I still need to come to school during the holidays, hopefully the first 2 weeks to finish with printing of exam results/ analysis, distribute some of the analysis to respective people, and lastly file them and nobody would ever bother to look at them anymore. It's been driving me crazy waiting in front of the PC for the pages to download, then download some files some more- macam aku tak ada kerja lain yang aku kena buat asyik nak ngadap SAPS tu je. For the record, yesterday morning, I only managed to download 3 marksheets for 3 classes in 1 hour. WTH is that? Menyenangkan ke*pa*la ho*tak dia!
Actually, I have this feeling of going shopping today, may be off to Parkson Kajang, but then it rained as I drove off the school ground, so I decided to go home instead. I already have free lunch packed for the teachers for today is the day of awarding students for their academic achievements, so I didn't have the urge to go shopping anyway. It rained heavily on my way back. Now it's already a clear day and hot! I have taken out the chicken and will be cooking in half an hour time. Masak kicap berempah perhaps? I really enjoyed yesterday's cooking- crab meatballs in spicy soy sauce and stir fried bok choi. Somehow the taste just harmonized.
My friend Sur** is now at the hospital. Her first son is suspected of viral infection in the lungs. Our love and prays are always with baby Fir**.