If I didn't start

I have about a litre of non-dairy whipping cream which I intended to use as cupcake frosting, but I got lazy. So it has been kept frozen for almost 2 months already, so I searched around for other uses than cupcake frosting and found out that it could be turned into ice cream. I decided to mix it with some fruits. I thought of using canned 'tropical fruits', but that always resulted in seeing mostly pineapple, so I use canned peaches instead.

Cream is mixed with the syrup of canned peaches. This particular cream is directed to be used by mixing it with other liquid. Then it would be whipped with a cup of icing sugar until soft peaks are formed.

Canned peaches were diced.


Soft peaks formed.

Just fold the fruits into the whipped cream.

The result after freezing for at least 6 hours.

Yummy snowy.

This first batch didn't result in a smooth texture ice cream. Could it because it wasn't dairy? Then I'd try something dairy next time.