didn't plan to wake up early today

I am an early bird today since little Farhan was having some trouble going back to sleep. He woke up have some formula at about 5a.m and been crying, unable to go back to sleep until 5 minutes ago. Since it's already 6a.m I decided to get online and be done with the last few things that I have to do with SAP, but unfortunately, the server is down under maintenance again.


By the way, I am also looking for dress designs. I have two very pretty fabrics I wish to be sewn into dresses. Yesterday afternoon, I came across a website weddingdresscreator.com where an application is available for us to design a wedding dress. Well, close enough for me.

 
Tada! I just need to change the sleeves. So I searched further for similar application and found another one. It's actually a gaming application, and the result is below.

O.k, I want everything from the former image, only discarding the too pretty sleeves. In this image, I only want the sleeves, perhaps a bit longer so it just fall nicely on my upper arm. Something like that! If I have time to spare today, I may do some more research.

Hope everybody will have a good start to a nice weekend.