Thank you so much for the invention of android smartphone

I used to be so very ancient-minded, very conservative. Phones is strictly for talking and I certainly do not need a fancy one. Since the emerge of smartphones, they actually quite attractive to me though I see them as fancy. Now that I am using it, it is certainly not fancy but of very good use. I came across one when Mr. Lai offered me one for just 200 bucks. Some may find it complicated but being familiar with computer hardware, smartphone is indeed useful for me. Now I have Merriam-Webster dictionary in it and don't have to buy expensive electronic dictionary. I also have that pinyin recognizer where I could just use my fingers to write the characters and got them identified for pronunciation and definition. Baby could also play mini piano and some easy and fun baby touch screen games. Just when I have a thought of using certain applications, I'd just search the google playstore and walla!
Yes, cannot thank enough!