A bit about modern cloth diaper

I have learned about modern cloth diaper after the birth of my first son. I haven't seen one until just recently when I signed up for Zalora and received a RM20.00 voucher. I came across the brand geboo. With that voucher, I finally bought a piece of the modern cloth diaper. With the cover and thicker insert, I find it just a bit upgraded from  the traditional cloth diaper. I wondered what the insert was, but it's actually the piece of cloth attached to the diaper cover where baby can pee on. Booster pad adds thickness to the insert to cater for more absorbance of urine. The diaper set consists of one diaper cover, one insert, one wet bag to keep the diaper and a guide booklet at RM66.00 after RM20.00 discount. I bought the booster pads later at geboo which was also had RM10.00 discounted for the very first buy.
Baby Farhan used the traditional cloth diaper during the day until he was about 8 months. That was when he started standing up.