Bad Encounters with Motorcyclists in S*emenyih

I don't know about other places, but it is a quite notorious experience to be driving and to some extent living with motorcyclists in S*emenyih. I have never had such experience when I was living in Melaka and I certainly have not been to too many places to compare this experience with.
Motorcyclist here seems like they were granted a lesen terbang- yes they may have a license to go places with their motorbikes but they certainly do not know the rules of the road. Especially if the road is congested, it is like a free passport for them to just take the left or the right on that two lane road. I would constantly have to use the side mirrors to detect them before I could drive on. Some are even stu*pid daredevils who take the opposite direction of the road to move freely on the congested road, and sometimes do the same even if the way that they are supposed to take was not even congested. Sometimes, I saw some of them moves right in the middle of the road on my right hand side, and I do not know whether they have eye sight problem or simply ignorant that when there's a car want to take a turn to the right, the car had to wait for the many number of them to pass through first before the turn could be made even though that the opposite road was free to be traversed. Same happened to me a few times that one time my side mirror was bashed by that selfish motorcyclist just because he couldn't go to the left or to the right. It wasn't my fault either you f**. You should move at the farthest left of the road.
And there are motorcyclists who are using the back alley of my home to get to the kampung nearby. I have to tolerate the noise made to as late as 3 in the morning. There's also modified motorbikes that make stu*pid loud noise I don't know what the f** they need the noise for. And it is a wonder as to why they have to step on the gas so hard that it would get too noisy and wakes up my napping son. See the ignorance again. Tak nampak ke ada rumah orang kut lah anak orang dalam tu nak tido ke hapa sibuk2 sgt nak tekan2 minyak bagi memekak cam kau sorang je ada motosikal. Jahil sungguh!
Such a mentality- I don't know is it an ulu mentality but it's not ulu here. I just do not know why the ignorance. Hopefully it would come to a day that people in the community is more considerate towards one another.