Remember Neyo's Sick Song???

I have been doing stuff with the online examination analysis application this two weeks, shying me away from school activities which is currently sports training. This st*pid training is one other thing! Anyway...
What made me sick was this application has somewhat gained 4 to 5 times the usual number of users since I first used it last year, causing slow traffic and most importantly slowing down my work in processing the scores and retrieving the analysis. I am so sick with the class teachers because they didn't acknowledge me about the corrections they have made to students' details and expect me to notice the changes in that 1800 names! And bugging me some more with printing of exam slips while they should be addressing this matter to the teacher we call Penyelaras Tahun (coordinator). I don't know what are they looking at when they log into their account while the exam slips menu is clearly located on the left-hand side menu in each class teacher's account. Have they become lazy because this application is supposedly to ease their job a bit? Just bugging me and made the life of somebody else restless instead? And I don't know why have the school's admin decided on the coordinator to print the exam slips while the class teacher could do it on their own.
Another thing that made me sick is the reports of a number of subjects- PMuzik, PJasmani and PSeni. In my school, these subjects are not really learned. Example, students can just run around during PJasmani period, or relief teachers who do not plan the teaching can let the students run around during PJasmani period. And then there's no exam time allocated for this subject, and also PMuzik, so I see (some?) teachers just give their pupils with A or B (or C but that's really rare) without the proper assessment tool. I bet if evidence or rubric is asked, none of the teachers would be able to demonstrate why did they give that A to their pupils. These subjects should get something out of the students and not just be treated like that. I was also a PJasmani teacher, I know how the assessment should be.
So sick- my next target is printing out headcount analysis from the same online application. SO SICK.