Cleaning Out ~ or almost!

O.k so today I have to clean out the room that we use to keep stuff because ... tada!

The room is so crowded I didn't even know where to start! There were 2 boxes filled with clothes that I couldn't wear anymore because of my size now, and there's more stuff that would have just stayed in the box because we don't want to crowd somewhere else with more furniture to keep them. Like some of my cooking utensils and dinnerware that would go back into respective boxes after use. Tiring thing to do but the only option for the time being. So after 3 hours (including some short breaks) of cleaning, here's the result.


Well, still have to trim here and there, especially the things in the plastic drawers. The only thing that's organized in it are my CD/ cassettes collection! Anyway, the next cleaning will have to be in other session or I need to do it little by little until I achieve my target result. Wish me good luck!