I went to the Pearl of the Orient part 1

Pulau Pinang Pulau Mutiara (not yet the Phillipines, Hong Kong or Vietnam, sadly, tsk tsk) I attended a seminar to better open my mind on the methods in teaching science. Part 1- train station and train ride. We were sent on this train ride on the last minute, i.e in 48 hours before departure. KL Sentral merges komuter, train, KLIA Express, monorail, LRT and Rapid KL. Not so busy that day.


Waiting to board for about 2 hours since train was delayed.

The lonely platform, lonely as my heart...



My last visit to Tanjung Malim was some 11 years back. When I studied in Kolej Matrikulasi Yayasan Sa*d, students there would come here during outing. May be the hippest thing there was the small KF* restaurant and a few cybercafe. My first visit there with my mom when she sent me to the college, my mom emphasized that this place wasn't very much different or wasn't much developed may be from her visit when she and my grandparents sent my eldest uncle to study in Maktab Perguruan Sultan Idris.

If there wasn't a delay, we were scheduled to arrive at about 9.30pm. We actually arrived at about 11pm; sleepy, tired and super hungry. There was not much food sold on the train and it didn't stop anywhere all the way of that 7 to 8 hours trip.

Prt 2- soon!