(will not) Erase/ (but will definitely) Rewind

Don't know how many times I have came across the sci-fi flick The Thirteenth Floor. It's always been somewhere in the middle or towards ending. I have actually just watched around 20% of the whole movie because just how many times I want to watch the most of it, the plot got me bored. But about 2 weeks before, I just let it played on tv while I was working on the computer and realized the marvelous closing theme. Vaguely saw the title Erase/Rewind but didn't see the performer's name. When I looked up for it on *outube, I didn't expect to see The Cardigans as the singer. This tune reminds me of Texas, while I associate The Cardigans with more fun and light tunes. Well, I can't distinguish the voice of Nina Persson!
Here's a preview to this awesome tune.