It's almost useless!

Last Tuesday, I bought a new piece of my favourite jewellery- beak clip.
I was quite excited when I saw a few designs that I like, but then decided not to buy since the design that I like the most was sold at 12 bucks. I flipped and flipped the piles anyway to see the next favourite design with cheaper price, and got one!

Quite pretty- shiny stones embedded on enamelled metal.

I immediately bought it without realising one thing-

which means it cannot grip the hair when clipped!

I have to bundle my hair around the upper beak so that it holds better. Damage my hair some more! 9 bucks, no kidding man!


This was bought from a catalog a few years ago for only 3 bucks a pair. Size about 4cm.

This was bought from the same catalog at only 3 bucks. A few months later, it was sold cheaper for stock clearance and I bought a purple one.

Killed my excitement!