the leanest meat of them all

This few months, I have been eating Spaghetti alla Bolognese, which is not my staple food- compulsively. I use frozen minced beef bought from stores most of the time from the label Ra*ly. I couldn't find the brand last week so I just grabbed a brand that I consider o.k- Sau*i. Well this brand of minced meat has so much fat. When I stir into the Bolognese sauce, the taste of fat were all over my mouth! I could scrape a lot of fat when I was making meatballs out of the minced meat and the meatball just cooked in its own fat. This brand is totally not a good choice to be the main ingredient in my Bolognese sauce. I saw Ra*ly minced meat on my last visit to the store but it stuck in the freezer so I had to buy another brand- Az*y. This brand is less fatty than Sau*i but not as flavourful as Ra*ly. The meat is quite red too- well, I don't know what I mean when I said that, haha!
The best lean meat is of course bought fresh from the wet market in the morning and ground before it is cooked. Nowadays it'd cost 10 bucks for half the kilogram. Frozen minced meat is priced around 6 bucks per 450g.