First Week Ramadhan 'tis year

First day- good day, no worries. TV reported that people going to pasar Ramadhan shows the 1Mal*ysia spirit- apa bendalah tu, laporan kelakar bo*oh.

Second day- had to buy 5 pcs kuih for RM2.00. Too much for the price for the different size of kuih and the basic ingredients used. Say, apam eno and karipap korang taulah mana yang patut lebih murah.

Third day- decided not to buy kuih because all the stalls sold them at the same price, so I bought kuih udang for RM2.00 which 50% was not cooked enough. I am not p*ssed over nothing, c*laka punya peniaga!

Fourth day- prepared my own dessert- my absolute favourite bubur pulut hitam (black glutinous rice cooked in coconut milk and sweetened).

Fifth day- what, people have started playing firecrackers? B*ngang, ni bukan raya Cinalah!

Sixth day- tried a murtabak with more eggs, more cabbage and less meat- ok!

Seventh day- I hope today will be a good day. God bless ...