ATT

I had 2 important tasks to attend to on Tuesday morning- a seminar and a doctor's appointment. I didn't want to reschedule the doctor's appointment so I went for it in hopes that it would take just a couple of hours and I could rush to the seminar then. I was the 8th. patient, which usually means that I don't have to wait too long. There seemed to be many staff on duty but I just got my turn about an hour later. After waiting for almost an hour, first routine body check up took about 10 minutes, then waiting for blood hemoglobin test for half an hour and then waiting for consultation for another half an hour. This time, I had to be administered with intramuscular anti tetanus toxoid on my upper arm. It has been a couple of years since I last had an IM there. So, my clinic session which started at about 8.15 a.m ended at about 11.00 a.m.
I arrived at the seminar only to learn that there was no afternoon session like it was stated in the official letter. I participated in the remaining 2 hours lecture, had lunch, meet up some friends, had short group discussion and left at about 3.00 p.m.
Meanwhile, the injection has caused my arm to ache. I didn't recall having this much pain on my last IM, so I asked a friend and she told me that it would take a few days for the pain to cease. Yes, it ceased slowly in 4 days. It was extremely hard to drive my manual car.
Oh, and I need to take another ATT next month!